What we do...
- Training Project Management
- Objective Training Advice and Recommendation
- Training Design and Delivery
- Induction Training
- Supervisor Development
- Management Development
- Assessment and Coaching
- Call Centre Skills
- Systems and Process Training
- Relationship Management
- Sales Skills Improvement
- Selected Specialist Resourcing
Who we have worked with...
- Britannia Building Society
- Crawford and Company
- Colonial Mutual
- Combined Insurance of America
- Irish Life
- Liverpool Victoria
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Party Gaming
- Royal Bank of Scotland (Nat West Life)
- The Cooperative Banking Group
- Winterthur Life
Providing innovative training solutions
Hill Beeston was founded by Richard Frape with the sole aim of providing innovative training solutions that most effectively meet your learning and development needs.
We are particularly proud of the way in which we compliment in-house resources and work hard to build long-term partnerships to help you achieve your business objectives.
When engaged, we always start with the same fundamental question, "Why is training the solution?"
Only when we are convinced that it is the solution do we work with you in order to ascertain your exact training and development needs and only then provide bespoke, interactive training programmes that provide tangible results.
If a project requires the input of specialists or a number of training consultants, you can choose from a select group of people who have personally worked with us over many years. These individuals have demonstrated the same high standards, innovation, enthusiasm and value for money as we do.
We offer project management that is focused and disciplined to ensure your training projects are not only completed on time and within budget but fully achieve their intended purpose.
Why choose hill beeston?
- Most importantly, we specialise in learning and development...it's all that we do.
- A wealth of experience with over 25 years in learning and development.
- A proven track record of designing and delivering innovative training solutions.
- Project management which achieves results on time and within budget.
- Ability to build strong long term relationships which compliment your existing internal resources.
- Objective training advice and recommendation based on your needs.
- Value for money which means only paying for our training expertise and not our administration.